Thanks so much for stopping by! My name is Rachael and I am the founder of STYLED by Rachael Somplasky. My passion for fashion started in corporate America where I struggled to find cute clothes in business casual work environments.
I started having fun with my wardrobe and it wasn’t long before I was helping dress my friends and family. As a military wife I stepped away from my 9-5 life which allowed me the time to pursue my passions head on. During that time I grew a love for home decor as it became increasingly more important for me to create a space that was livable yet stylish as we moved from house to house.
When I am not busy running my business you can find me spending time with my son Max, husband Andrew and two doodle dogs Rocky & Sonoma. We love living near the coast and currently reside in southeastern North Carolina.
Here are a few fun facts:
* I am former college cheerleader (Go Owls!) and coached competitive cheerleading for 6 years
* I could eat pizza every day if it were socially acceptable
* Leopard will always be my favorite neutral
* I am a social butterfly yet prefer to spend time at home
* I either text back immediately or not at all
* Nurseries are my favorite rooms to design
* I love Christmas time, like literally nothing makes me happier